COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Given that the way our country travels has changed drastically in the last few months, we at Silver Oak, have revised and upgraded the way we prepare our vehicles to ensure the highest level of safety for our customers.
Based upon standards and recommendations set forth from the CDC and WHO, we have strict guidelines set forth for all travel in a Silver Oak Transportation vehicle.
In addition to the thorough cleaning of vehicle interior surfaces with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes following each ride, all company working areas are cleaned and disinfected daily.
Here are just a few of the new guidelines we have set in place in response to the threats of this pandemic:
- We have removed all printed and reading materials from the seat-back pockets
- We no longer offer water or beverage offerings that are not individually packaged or sealed, unless specifically requested. Additionally, we are limiting of all physical material sharing between passengers and drivers wherever possible.
- Our professional chauffeurs are equipped with hand sanitizers and adhere to proper hand washing protocols.
- Employees, whether they are within contact of customers or not, are not allowed to work if they are not feeling well and are urged to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell.
- For our vehicles, and for the safety of our customers, we do not want anyone sitting shoulder-to-shoulder. We have revised the maximum passenger counts to all of our vehicles to accommodate for more social distancing.
Social Distancing Vehicle Standards
Our sedans passenger count have been revised to reflect a maximum amount of three guests riding in the car with one guest in the front seat and two in the back seat.
The SUVs in our fleet will now have a maximum of four guests riding in them for airport transfers and have five guests when we are doing shuttles with them.
Luxury vans in our fleet will now will have a maximum of nine guests riding in them for both airport transfers and shuttles such as corporate and wedding shuttles.
Luxury mini buses will only have twelve guests riding in them for both airport transfers and shuttle trips.
Motor coaches will only have twenty-eight guests riding in them for all trips including airport transfers and shuttle trips.
- These guidelines and standards are subject to change as new information on this pandemic is discovered. We endeavor to make sure our responses and instructions related to COVID-19 are thoughtful, measured and based on real-time factual information from our federal and local governments.
- Our sedans will now have a maximum amount of three guests riding in the car with one guest in the front seat and two in the back seat.
- During these trying times, it is our number one priority to keep our guests and chauffeurs safe, and healthy to therefore keep their family and friends safe and healthy. Please feel free to call me on my cell phone at 843-816-3775 if you have any questions or concerns. We will work with you to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed, even if we have to include more vehicles to the trips.
We are doing the following at Silver Oak to keep you and everyone safe:
- As with any situation that may exceptionally impact our service (hurricanes, airport closures etc.) we will do our utmost to serve you without issue. We value our relationship and appreciate the opportunity to take care of you whenever and wherever you need us.